Thursday 2 June 2016

"Sheena is a Punk Rocker"-Post 20

Featured Sheena many times here and on the other blog but this will be a special tribute to Sheena (2016  really has been a bad year Lemmy,Bowie Prince and Sheena  ) I  don't speak Japanese but I do feel a connection with what Sheena's band  are doing and the Canvey Island groups of the 70's last time I saw her on T.V was very briefly in a fantastic film about Wilko Johnson -Wilko played with them a few times.

Lemon Tea -"Stroll On "/"Train Kept Rolling" but the  words probably  better in Japanese I imagine so it's cool with me to cover those songs Kinks Kover. Piano reminds me of a  Blondie song -always great style Sheena. Feel bad for Sheena's man Makoto. ..always killah  guitar sound.

Stoogin' Out! Such a great song! It had to be this one to round off

-really sad as I only found out yesterdayabout Sheena :( so it's still a shock -but Sheena will be a Punk Rocker eternally that I do know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...