Friday 29 July 2011

Emmanuelle

Seeing as I've been featuring french actresses and chanteuses lately , thought  I'd feature my personel  favourite(who acts and sings so that covers both bases)over the weekend Emmanuelle Seigner , firstly I'll post these photos tomorrow I'll  post some screencaps from Frantic.
Here's a few clips from other films she's starred in one contains some nudity (only relevant clip I could find  on web )if you're offended don't watch , but I 'll never add a mature content invitation thing to this blog as I've had a thing for women in leather since  I was 4  and innocent so  I don't see what the problem is.. perhaps that's  deviated but not in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...