Wednesday 27 July 2011

Leather Beauty Poll 4 -The Winner

Tatiana.. Nice to see a few more votes , hopefully this trend will continue thanks to Leathergloves link on my old page , who'll be looking after that blog from now on (I notice a couple of adverts on page lol) Many thanks for voting
Leather Beauty Poll 4
Alexa
 
3
(27%)
 
Vanessa and Steffi
 
5
(45%)
 
Tatiana
 
8
(72%)
 
Susan
 
2
(18%)
 



Votes so far: 11


Poll closed

Hope you're around for the next poll which will appear on Friday, IF i get more visitors I'll revert to the 24 hour poll.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm in love with Tatiana haha. Not only is she incredibly gorgeous, but she's wearing the classic black jean style leather pants which are what I love to see a woman wear the most. The pics are the fantastic, but I first 2 are my favorites. I'm glad she won and thanks for these.

    Btw, the banner image, do you have a link to the original photo(s)? That girl is so hot! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron . it's good to be back and glad you appreciate these images , As for covergirl I have two versions of the same pic they have different colour settings , I'll post one of them in my next biker jacket post in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...