Saturday 13 August 2011

Screencaps Post 16-The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Stills of Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth in The Swedish Serial killer Mystery The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo aka Men Who Hate Women (so story deals with bloody lunatics ) which has recently been remade , I won't pass judgement till  I see it although  I think it's a bit soon after the original (watched a remake of a 1940's movie last night DOA and it was awful in comparrison to the original) anyhow here's trailer

Incidently if you have any requests for films you'd liked screencapped leave a comment or send me a mail. I'm trying to track down a film which was made in the 70's or 80's no idea what it was called , may be Italian or German set in a mansion(badly dubbed late night tv thing) there's this incredible lady wearing a leather catsuit underneath a fur coat would be cool if I knew the name of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...