Monday 15 August 2011

Screencaps Post 18-The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest

Final Lisbeth Salender post(for a while anyway -if I can track down the re-filmed T.V series I may feature that here too )I highly reccomend all three films from this trilogy or the novels if you're unfamiliar with Stieg Larrsons trilogy ,I  just hope Hollyhood don't trash it as she really  is a great Heroine (if you heed my recommendation you will see why)
It's a pity there won't be any more due to the authors untimely death (a real tragedy he never got to see his creations come to life) Again most of the screencaps are from fansite far better than my own as you can see from second cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...