Friday 12 December 2014

"Шина является панк-рокер" Post 10

1.
2.
3.
4.
 Which translates as "Sheena is a Punk  Rocker" but in Russian  roughly I guess -sometimes translation tool is a bit wrong.
2014 has been a strange year in Russia -started off with the Winter Olympics within a week Putin sends in undercover commandos into Ukraine -I am  not sure why he'd need to do that- I mean if most people in that region of the country would rather be Russian why couldn't they put it to a vote without having to resort to such tactics ..he should have more faith in the people that live there without starting a needless conflict .It  doesn't make sense to me and doesn't belong in the modern world - Which brings me to today's post Russian bands who by all accounts give me a little hope that good senses do prevail in Russia and post Putin (and there will come a time )nobody represents  this more than Pussy Riot - who I think are just as valid as the Sex`Pistols maybe even more so seeing as Russia is so huge- I notice the  chauvanistic comments that spring up on various newsfeeds and videos-what planet are these bozos on ?are they irrate Cossacks? lol .. I know who the good  guys (gurls..i mean) are , I imagine most of the civilised world would too . Unless The Riot make a record with Jellybean and follow in Madonna's footsteps will I be dissapointed -I think they make a mighty fine racket and even if its in a language foreign to me I understand the message they're putting out..

Nadya's inspired my character Louisa Sheen seeing as I bought her back this year...

5
 6.
 7.
 8.

Onto Russia's garage scene which is very exciting to see  hapening (should of happened in the 60's but well in the eyes of the Soviet it would of been anti communist .. (seeing as 'i'm such a sixties fuzz fan and they fuzz in all the right places.I  just had to feature Nat she's up there with Thee HeadcoateesSuch fun they get a whoe gig here:)
I'll complete this post with a Siberan group(from Tomsk a town which I guess they named my favourite Womble after) called The Jack Wood .
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
I  just had to feature Sasha as I wish I wrote a tune called "TV Dog" when I was 19 and going through a heavy Stooges phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...