Thursday 4 June 2015

Rock Action -Post 9.

1.
 2.
I still love this guitar.. wouldn't play it though(I break everything) probably just look at it lol
 3.

 4.
 5.
6.
7.
.Another image of Dollsquad-have to find a video now I haven't posted before...
8.
9.
.
From this portfolio- http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/oliver-h2/1993413where you'll find many more some incredibly gorgeous portraits
10.
11.
12, September Girls -supporting Jon Spencer Blues Explosion -I'll have to feature them on the next playlist.
I really must do a drummers post someday soon -seeing as these series of posts is named after one of the best-I'll have to  find some modern day Mo Tuckers and Karen Carpenters with right look  for this blog-might be a bit tricky seeing as its very hot behind a drum kit...
Need a dress rehearshal for next video playlist on the other blog featuring a few of the ladies featured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...