Friday 3 December 2021

Galactic Beauty- Post 29


 1


 2



 3


4


It's all about Boba at the moment... whilst that's truly great  I'm also looking ahead to 2022 or 2023 when Ashoka series begins  as they've cast a live action  Sabine Wren  -Natasha  Liu Bordizzo -guess she's walking around a green screen with pink or blue  hair as I  type this -Looks like Sabine here and somebody wants to RPG Harry  Potter (in a different sense (


I would of liked to seen Tiya Sircar reprise her role  perhaps she'll turn up  as someone else for the series -guess 3d just aint the same as 2d  but she did an epic job bringing her to life in Rebels 

 










Just created a Sabine for FettOut4  no doubt she'll appeare in next possibly final Atom Cats post. as will my version  of Fennec Shand  -the lead up to last Christmas was made more bearable  with Mando season 2 so Crimbo's aftermath is something to look forward to this year.-The return of Agent May would nice too hopefully Marvel have plans for that..







Blog almost ended last night as I couldn't post images -possibly my machine doing that but may be the last December on this blog as I want to focus on other things next year  so blog may go into draft in 2022 as I figure out a few things - just to give you a heads up 

Really looking forward to the 29th - Once upon a Time in a Galaxy Far  Far way .. Leonne in Space  here's hoping 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...