Friday 16 September 2011

Screencaps Post 32-The Girl From U.N.C.L.E "The Catacomb and Dogma Affair"

I can't feature The Avengers again I think I've screencapped every episode that features Cathy, Emma and Tara dresssed in leather in my old blog (although there are episodes in the first season which feature minor characters dressed in such a way sadly these episodes are missing pressumed destroyed so  I can't feature them here just yet)But I can feature Stefanie Powers as April Dancer  in The Girl From U.N.C.L.E , I think theres two episodes where she wears leather this been one of them , where she stumbles  upon a ghastly plot to loot the Vatican., sorry about the little star in the corner of these got these screencaps from T.V

2 comments:

  1. Black leather jacket...check, white turtle neck...check...black leather pants...check; no wonder folks liked my recent update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about vintage sportscar?.. I think if you do a spy shoot standing by a cool car would add to the image.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...