Thursday 29 December 2011

Screencaps Post 76-Charlies Angels Pilot Episode

Ok I'm back from Christmas break .. hope you all had a great Christmas... I'll see if  I can make up for the gap in posts in the next few days
Thought I'd feature screencaps from a show that inadvertently created this blog and the original Leather Beauty Blog (if  I didn't see Jacyln Smith every week shaking her hair out of a motorcycle helmet in the title sequence of this show I may of not of had such a strong fondness for women in leather.. without a doubt my  first  pre-school crush..swiftly followed by Sandy out of Grease(but only at end of film lol) and Ms Testmarker in Superman  ) I hear there's a new version of this show , maybe I'll check it out to see if it can match the original(somehow  I doubt it  though , you can't beat the Marshall Ward catalog chic of the original 70's show)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...