Monday 2 December 2013

The Real Avengers Comic.

A few cover paintings from Boom Studio's Steed and Mrs Peel comic-which sadly has come to a close recently(I hope we don't have to wait another 20 years for a follow-up)You can purchase them http://www.boom-studios.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=steed&x=16&y=16
I'm finally in the midst of writing act two of "Steed and Mrs Gale" script -I'm more of a fan of the Honor Blackman era stories , so it has more of a Cold War theme than the later more fantastical Mrs Peel adventures.. I'll post it on my other blog once that's written and maybe paint a front cover for it later in the week. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am designer of the leather jacket and I am hard Working with and its Geniune leather jacket website you like a this site so visit our site long leather jacket mens

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...