Thursday 26 December 2013

Zuleikha

One of the shows featured on my latest playlist is "The Lone Gun Man" -An X-Files spin off which after about a 11 years I've only just become aware of-It wasn't shown over here in UK unless it was a cable channel or something (it mostly concerns those geeky hacker guys that appear now and again the original X-Files but it also featured Zuleikha Robinson as Yves Adele Harlow who of course was the reason to feature that show on the playlist..if she's dressed like this in other episodes I'll feature that show again in a future playlist.
I hope everyone who enjoys my blogs  had a nice Christmas - I think I may restart posting on the original blog soon , although some the old features like the polls will bite the dust- the nature of posts will be more of a random thing I guess galleries like "Perfecto Day" and "Tight Pants" posts will be the order of the day- it's just that I notice much of this blogs been deleted -for example in those little "You may also like" boxes much of these have disappeared so perhaps going back the original blog is the done thing- that blog tends to get much more traffic than this one- so look out for  more news on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...