Monday 24 February 2014

"She's Got Wheels of Steel"-Post 2

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.

7.
8.
9.
10.

11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18,
Too much objectification of women these days - hope I'm not guilty lol -mind you  I see all this as fantasy- reality well it's another matter - serves as good reference for art, inspiration and  hope for a better day  This type of  photography  is an  art-form  within itself- some fat chap sitting on a bike  don't look quite as enticing to a punters eye  I guess . Check out the  Real Boss Hogs in these photos... some very nice bikes here.

2 comments:

  1. nice girl in biker leather jacket in 1, 14 nice and love the red head and the leather she wearing in 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have a few more of first girl-the photographers very good-(aren't they all?)not sure how #14 can ride bike in those heels but they match the style of her jacket well-and I've got a few more of the redheaded model I'll post them here and the original blog over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...