Friday 14 March 2014

Cloudbusters Post 4

1.
2.
3.
Love Tomahawks but I also Love Zeroes or Zekes as the yanks called them.
 4.

5.

6.
7.
8.
9.
 10.


11.
 12.
 13.awesome I wonder how they did this?..
14.

 15.
16.
17.
18
I may of miscounted these.. nevermind one more than usual-I'll do another one of these in a few weeks-would like to feature a gee gee themed post next week - think I'll call it "Photo Finnish" or something like that- I wanted to hear this by The Stairs  http://youtu.be/U67s-XXMisY

2 comments:

  1. Like the bird in leather on the bike in 6
    3 waring nice jacket 12 really nice brown soft leather sh has on
    actually I like them all
    D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd find it hard not to like them all-all really good models ,photographers make up artists probably a whole team working on these shots- #6 just had to up-mix of two themes but seeing as its in a hanger why not

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...