Friday 8 August 2014

"Suzi is a Headbanger" Post 2

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
 12.

A Suzi Q post today -you could say she's the "Queen Mother of Noise" seeing as she was hugely influential on The Runaways and many others that followed them.. starting off with The Pleasure Seekers "What a Way to Die"(later covered by The Mummies)- scene taken from "Blood Orgy of The Leather Girls "featuring Suzi and her sisters first band The Pleasure Seekers.

 no leather but fantastic rare footage of the Quatrogirls doing Four Tops number.. Suzi is a headbanger ..literally. Pleasure Seekers morphed into Cradle -with a more heavy sound-they even went to Vietnam at height of war to play for the troops Suzi First solo record after moving over to UK...this was#1 in Portugal ..but didn't make a impact elsewhere but second single well that's a different story .. Japan's Leather Girls do a great punk rock version of this I must of heard all this sitting in my pram lol. I'll finnish off with a gig(otherwise I'll never stop lol.. I'll feature Suzi again soon.)

4 comments:

  1. wow suzy q thats what hooked me on to leather clad babes as a teenager and loved girls in leather ever since I had her posters all over my room shame my mum dumped them
    also a shame no real good quality pic of her in that time but photography poorer then.
    But still think she looked great in leather.
    D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earl loves SUZI QUATRO she always looked great in LEATHER Jump suits

    Earl loves a woman top to toe in tight sexy leather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Earl More Suzi(and leather jumpsuits too ) to come in next few weeks-look out for those posts.soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :D these pics are pretty good though(I did search for the biggest I could find) Maybe my appreciation for girls in leather stems from her as I probably saw her on the TV as a toddler(she looked nicer than Slade or Mud-they scared me lol) - I'm going to feature a few posts about Suzi in this feature -this is really about the start of her musical journey .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...