Wednesday 15 October 2014

Suzy is a Headbanger- Post 5

 1.
Correction-Taylor is a Headbanger lol -I've Finally decided what to post here for my 1000th post(which in actuality more than likely isn't but I deleted quite a fair chunk of posts a few years ago)I've been hearing the word Reckless in the news alot (some awful politician whose surname is Reckless (which is apt) jumping ship to another awful political party .. but  I won't torture you with pictures of him but thanks for the idea lol ) but rather I'd feature The Pretty Reckless.. least Taylor's  pretty anyhow.

2.
3.
4.


5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.13.
14.
yep "Ride the Lightnings" the best record they'll ever make..
15.
16.
17.
18.

19.
20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...