Sunday 25 January 2015

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 3

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Nastassja Kinski- who always resonates on the screen Tess and Paris Texas been testimony to that - I'll have to check out Italian neo noir  "La Bionda"(The Blonde) judging by the stills I've posted here

interview from 1982 which may seem strange especially after recent revelations that she and her half sister had a monster of a father... awesome hair here-Johnny Suede /Johnny Nemo style.Mr Whites always great-seems like an interesting movie.with the best D'artagnun (excluding Dogtanian but he was a Muskerhound I guess) I may watch this when I'm in a swashbuckling mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...