Sunday 15 February 2015

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9AHnAsoFAY1
2.
3.
4.
5.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
 Been thinking about Debbie all this week as I'm colouring a old Judge Anderson story I thought I'd try to colour her kind of like Debs (skin tone and hair colour-blonde's really  a collection of colours -which  is trickier than you think to paint) as  Cassie was originally based upon her-Sunday Girl-cool shades in this clip.
"Dreaming Is Free"..honourypart time RAMONE Iwell up in tears when I see this. yeah i know he's a green sock but Kermie was in fine voice that day.I reseve these posts for actresses and Debbies pretty good at that and all. This film changes the way you perceive the media forever.Would love to see Cronenberg make a Carry On movie. BabsWindsorsin this video as a usherette. GTAIII :D. I Know how she feels here lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9AHnAsoFAY
Nice Interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...