Tuesday 24 March 2015

"Sheena is Punk Rocker"-Post 14

Kim is a Art School Punk Rocker
Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot by kifeun"You're Never Gonna Stop all the Teenage Leather and Booze!"least that's how it sounds to my ears -One of my fave videos ever-lots of heroes and heroines here-The first time I saw the Yoof on TV -I heard them on Peel a fair bit but had no idea what they looked like and how funny they were (You'd wouldn't get this on tea time tv these days on a major channel :( ) Rap Rap-Pido! I think Mondays and The Roses are better than Thurston acknowledges here , they're hardly Bros or One Dimenson (I mean One Direction..They should cover GG Allinl lol  )I guess it was about the baggy craze which was really an invention by the press back then . 
Dom Fleming-The Mack-some great cameo's in that video .
I am sad about Kim and Thurston, they were a good team -interview about biog with Sleater Kinney's Carrie .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...