Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sheena is Punk Rocker-Post 14

Cristina Martinez (Mrs Jon Spencer) .. if I'm going to feature Cristina I should really feature Julie Cafritz too as I liked Pussy Galore  too when they hit the scene in the 80's.
Julie looks cool here -in fact whole band looked very cool- (looking bad tempered in band promos is always appealing lol) it was a pity they didn't get on with each other at the time but it's cool to see they reformed a couple of years ago for a reunion Wonder whatever happened to Eight Track Cartridge Family? lol.. Julie would go onto the Action Swingers and Free Kitten
Onto Boss Hog - Who I've featured a fair bit of on blog(s) in the past I hope videos and pictures aren't repeats from other posts... but it's nice to have all on one post.
Nice little interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...