Wednesday 20 May 2015

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 8

1
2.

3.
4.
5.
 6.
Usually don't like these paparazzi pictures-as I think they're intrusive -(try to avoid posting them if I can)but Jessicas possibly the coolest looking Mum  ever ...sometimes the less you know about  a star  though the better really..mystique beats "reality" everytime... can such a thing exist  in this day and age -I'd rather it  could.
 7.

.8.
 May of posted this one before  -but  very cool jacket.
9.
Still haven't seen any Spy Kids movies -guess they're aimed at  sprogs -but its  Rob Rodriguez so may be worth checking out - not a fan of kids movies at least modern ones (bad memories of Inspector Gadget -talk about getting it wrong lol) but he'd make a cool one I'm sure... I'll stick up a clip at end of post see if it's fun.
10.
A still from Beverly Hill 9102-one of those perfect high school kid shows from back in the 80's/90's -never keen on that sort of thing-still Jessica looks good here(she looks good even with stiches -see Sin City2 to see what  I mean)
11.
12.
A few of Max from Dark Angel  -guess that was the first thing I saw Jessica in .. it's been repeated on Horror Channel I think-but never get around to seeing it -Would be perfect for screencapping but theres loads of sites that already have them already(plus it would take ages )
13.
14.
Is it too early to get nostalgic about the early 2000's ? lol
15.
I still have no idea what Taylor Swifts musics like lol - I live in a punk  rock bubble (anything with over exposure for example  soon as  type into a search engine there name is one of the first things is a sign of that so I avoid -for example type J you get that girly Justin Beaver creep I don't like been told how to think- so you just know it''s  shite)  I avoid anything that is bubblegum usually .. this looks kind of Sin City though - Domino - the name reminds me Bounty Hunter in that Tony Scott movie.. I'll post a clip at end of post seeing as it's new.
Really had to  follow recent Sin City screencap post  with  some Jessica- her performance did impress me -one of the better things about that movie- I did read the comic years before -so I thought she was excellent in that  role.
From Leatherpredator -he does loads of these types of videos .http://leatherpredator.ucoz.ru/
When I see Luke Perry -I think of that Family Guy episode lol  ... the Taylor Swift thing oh it's a pop video thought it was a feature film lol deffo not my bag the music - but at least visuals are cool..looks like a blockbuster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...