Tuesday 16 June 2015

"Rock Action"-Post 10

1-Maryah who you may of heard kit bashing on Sunday's post on the main blog.
2. Sandra of Dum Dum Girls-filming  video for "UnderThese Hands" -leatherclad on a very hot summers day -the video's great  so it was worth it.
 3.
I'll feature a vid featuring the multi-talented Sandra (along with fellow Dum Dum Jules) other band Sisu at the end of this post.
 4.
The late great Sandy West.

 5.Hannah Ford
6.
Moni Lashes of "The Babes"-Who set record for 24 hour non stop drumming.
 7.
Hannah from the Amorettes.
8.
Meytel Cohen
9.
10.

Nicki Wicked from Crucified Barbara.
11.

12
I did mention I wanted to feature drums  and drummers in this post ..so here goes..
A few vids  as promised a I'll begin with Sisu although Sandra's not behind the; kit on this one but a cool song and video.
Hopefully they'll appear on my "Trooperpalooza" playlist on the other blog if I can find any decent live vids.

Sandy and Cherie-it really had to be this one ... Hannah Ford(who's drummed for The Purple One) bashing away.. I could of put up Moni's 24 hour drummerthon (total respect!!)-but I opted for this vid instead. Really have to round of post with another Prince Drummer the amazing Sheila E I felt a bit guilty for not representing percusionists here in this feature)-hope this post(and drum solos) makes up for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...