Sunday 21 June 2015

"She Lives In a Time of Her Own"-Post 10.

1.
2.
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
9.
10.
11.
 Must be a fan of the Black Ryder ..T-Shirt  re-appeared  again more recently .
12.
13.
14.

15.
16.
17.
Long overdue Winona Post-although I must of posted pics of her before (but when I write a search find  nothing) which is odd as she's my ideal...maybe I didn't post any coz Johnny D  kept hogging limelight lol .but found these wonderful pics at http://winona-ryder.org/ 
I do like her hair/wig in this one ... voice over ruins this trailer.. More recent film-Winona plays a nasty biker chick type -I saw trailer -looks like a standard Jason Statham beating everybody up type movie lol - but Winona looks great in it at least.

Fave character and film she appeared in has to be Corky in Night on Earth -JJ's one of my fave directors-I hope that  one day The Stooges movie he was making comes out

Guess first time I saw her on screen was either in this movie or Heathers.. Classic Burton Goth Chick.. The Blues Explosion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...