Tuesday 2 June 2015

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 9

I've more than likely featured this portrait before - but it's great -post dedicated to my favourite french femme Emmanuelle Seigner (yes again-but not in this series of posts) hoprfully I've found some non repeated images.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

11.
12.

13.
14.
 15.
 16.
 17.
 18.
I've featured Emmanuelle many times before on both blogs -as I've  always admired her as  she's not only an actress but a singer,model, dancer and mother-and always very stylish- I'll feature a couple of vids  which is the usual thing with these posts.

One of Han's best movies-great debut for Emmanulle I thought seeing as she was reletivly unknown.Such a awesome outfit. A few scenes from Bitter Moon her second collaberation with husband Roman-ambitious both her and Peter Coyete were good leads (what starts off as innnocent and sweet becomes obsessive and dark Coyotes character turns out to be a truly selfish pig -but towards the end of film you almost feel sorry for him -a real emotional see-saw ride Polanski does that well ,although I'm not sure flashback way of telling story worked that well though -If meet a chick like that especially at that age you treat her right-but it's the movies and that wouldn't work as a story lol ) Had to be the Italian trailer seeing as it's there genre of Cinema. Another film that deals with the theme of obessession. A few interviews.. Don't understand a word(apart from a few musical influences) but looks and sounds nice here lol
Emmanuelle Seigner, interview by mensup

Can't embed but english interview this time concerning "Venus in Fur"  strange really as t's from a Polish site.
http://www.filmweb.pl/video/wywiad+wideo/Emmanuelle+Seigner+opowiada+nam+o+%22Wenus+w+futrze%22-32138 
I'll end post with a bit of music...no idea why style of typeface has changed -Daily Motion I guess...you can't get any more french than this... performed on my birthday too :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...