Saturday 7 November 2015

"Action Woman"-Post 29

Remember remember the 7th of November? -well it's N7 Day so thought I'd bring the second part of my Mass Effect/Action Woman Post forward to celebrate -with a Commander Jane Shepherd special (aka Femshep -whenever I hear the term "Shep" I think of John Noake's dog -or "Old Shep" the Elvis song but I digress a few stills of my Shepherd from the 2nd and 3rd games-she had to be a blonde as I already have a brunette running around in Saints Row lol-it'll be Fallout 4 next so she'll probably be a redhead or bald :D)

definitly going  for a Judge Anderson look for her whilst the male Shep I created looked like Dredd (except he was always taking helmet off and had a chin strap-they really should make a Dredd gane on this scale and format-third person as oppossed to first) the new Mad Max game looks fab I can imagine old Joe doing stuff like that.

 Kind of like "Space Kelly" here.. I'm most fond of customization -it would be cool if one day the entire game was customizable -where you could  design whole species,cultures , ships and planets which  may seem far fetched but the way things are evolving with this technology not impossible .-playing God would be neat... but enough of this virtuality here's the real Femshep Jessca Hale rockin' the most snazzy N7 jacket.


Have to feature Jennifer here as  she really made that character come alive -she captured that very tough space marine broad with a good heart perfectly (unless  you took the   renegade route - should try that out -I'm blastin' everything in sight but still a bleeding heart liberal lol) Mark's excellent too I'm kind of reminded of Brian the Dog - who always sounded heroic to me at least lol. so a good film noir voice for sure.

I'll feature some cosplay Shepherd's to round off this post and new teaser trailer-I'm sure more will follow in 2016 but a great tribute to the spirit of exploration the fact it's Jennifer doing the voice (Captain Kirk eat your heart out)is fabulous -perhaps there will be video logs or it's about the legacy Shepherd left behind -does open up all kinds of speculation - December 2016 will be awesome (might not get much Christmas shopping done though lol)
"I should go!" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...