Monday 16 July 2018

"Warm Leatherette -Post 58

1
2
3
4
5
6
Another featuring current header  lady on the main blog Federica aka Wild One -no idea what next header image I'll use for August -but no more polls as bloggers done away with them.
7
Sorta wanted Croatia to win yeserday so I could feature Helena here -but I post a few of her pics randomly in other features
8
9
Current Header girl for LBII  Pippa Doll  -I think photo credit goes to Black Mountain - one of my fave header pics ever  but it'll only be up for a couple of weeks now.
10
11
12
No ranting here unlike other blog last night  -had a bit too much beer yesterday -s'pose thats when I like to post the most - but better to post when sober .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...