Saturday 27 October 2018

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 20


Many thanks to C.Q for this image and pics of the other  cinematic cowgirls in a earlier post - first up Lee Remick  starring in The Hallelujah Trail - a film I saw when I was very young one Sunday night back in the late 70s on the TV- I remember some very drunk Indians at the climax of the movie - I'll revisit it in a second-I'm sure to understand it better  this time around
May as well make this a double bill- before Doris Day and Frances Farmer  Jean Arthur  played Calamity Jane (In truth rather a tragic figure but this is Hollywood)

hopefully ablocker works on this other wise you'll get some very intrusive adverts -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...