Thursday 27 December 2018

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 21

I few stills of Kay Francis as Elena Moura -In British Agent from wayback in 1934 -I was hoping to find movie for a double bill here still here's what I could find -real Ace of Spies stuff-   co starring Leslie Howard and Caesar Romero (the original Joker )


Another 30's Movie Icon I guess the first in a long line of Ice Cold Blondes that feature throughout Alfred Hitchcocks movies -Madeline Carroll was the original though

Hope everyone had a great Christmas -may get around to posting after all thanks to the genius of Hedy Lamarr (wireless technology) maybe I should do a post about her if I can find any relevent imagary someday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...