Thursday 28 May 2020

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own " Post 24

I hoped to have posted this a bit closer to the date when Astrid departed - but events such as my Mum's illness has prevented me till tonight . so heres my little tribute


Tiny pic but worth it-invented she Brian Jones too lol
Outside The Cavern 1964
Everyones seen Backbeat but haven't seen this one although I think Ian Hart did the best John so far -I'm sure real John would of been nicer to Astrid (rather than how he acts this clip)but he would of taken it bad Was looking for "Celebration" Midnight Angel from 1990 which was a short film broadcast back in 1990 on ITV  which featured Astrid on camera -I think that was the first time I heard about  her and Stu . Makes you wonder if Beatles would of worked with Quiffs ,Leathers and very unusual cowboy boots I think Astrid made some very interesting changes (such as creating the moptop )but she had the best style of them all .

I was going to do  Marilyn in Korea post but with all that's happened lately I'll do that on another day,..hopefully in happier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...