Saturday 3 October 2020

Action Woman-Post 49


Hopefully the classic 70's outfit is available as game progresses -I'm stuck on a Iron Man mission  so only played Widow at start of game .I still not sure how all these elements I'm collecting works -Smells like Lootbox bs -You buy the game and thats that -no point doing Multiplayer if its pay to win so do these games like Spidey with DLC  that's how games should work- instead of microtransactions totally lose interest (same thing happened with Battlefront) Hopefully I'll enjoy the campaign anyhow    Aim are very  Mass Effect even the Aim Chicks outfit looks very much like Miranda Lawson .

Modifying my own Black Widow though -been wanting to do that since I was 4 lol - I wonder if I can change Thor  into Beta Ray Bill (probably not - but going back to Marvel Ultimate Alliance and all the Spidey costumes in  latest Spiderman game it may be an option)



Only came out a few weeks ago so because of this stinkin' virus everythings delayed - it wouldn't surprise me if Cyberpunk 77 also gets postponed yet again- fingers crossed it won't and I'll be doing a post about that in a few weeks

Natasha's voice is provided by Laura Bailey -a name I'm familiar with from Saints Row the Third and Forth game and she's Mary Jane in latest Spidey game- the list of games she's worked on is endless as well as Animation and feature films 


 
A true fan girl

But what of the Live Action Black Widow movie? -Seems like the next Bond Movie won't be coming out till next Spring -I think they should release it on Disney + with Covid Virus getting worse in the Winter Monthes it may seem like a viable option.
/
Seems to tie in with First Season of Agent Carter with all these Super Assassins in cool catsuits -Not a fan of the new blogger -see what happened with this post a big black gap (wish you had the old school option but thats gone now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...