Wednesday 2 June 2021

Atom Cats Rule-Post 15

Nick "Valentine"Fury -looks just like Sam but sounds like Bogart..

After binging on Agents of S.H.E.I .L.D the other week decided to put my Judge Dredd inspired playthrough on hold and attempt a MCU /X -Men crossover - plenty of famous faces too thx to the preset mods  that have come out over the years - so finally I can make a Daisy Johnson ; Jessica Jones team up -Guess this one will be more an A Lister Playthrough than the last one.
 
Captain Marvel enjoying a milkshake at the Left Field Diner  from The  Bleachers  mod 


I've got two Peggy Carters running around Boston at the moment as there are a couple of presets  of Hayley Atwell - Anne Hargreaves is the natural choice for Peg  as she sounds a little  English  rather than American as does Raina from Depravity 




Two on the go -smoking was  way more popular back in Peggys time .


    Nice thing about looksmenu is you can jump from one preset to another so for part of the story it's  Black Widow the next Agent May

I look forward to my final playthrough in a few monthes time - that'll be The Boba Fett playthrough so a Fennec Shand would be  possible to make within the game.



If only I could create a Daredevil and Elektra -I've got Iron Man , Cap and Thor though -Had to include Sigourney as it's a good likeness wish somebody make a Michelle Pfieffer though.


I'll post the first part of "Agents of Railroad" on my other blog as it's possibly all too much in one go.-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...