Monday 26 July 2021

Atom Cats Rule! Post 17

Peggy Carter -looking forward to her What If -no doubt I'll feature  images the real Hayley soon in a another post.


Mums Army-(Well at least Nora's a Mum -if she isn't a Synth herself)-Even made a Captain Mannering and Private Pike at one point lol



With P.A.M possibly the most useless robot ever.

I have two Zoe Saldana's running around Boston right now -One been  Gamora  who's currently been repaired at the boxing gym(it's a complicated story)


I  want Agent Ripley to get out of power armour but she refuses.. need to send her back to far harbor.

 


A couple of pics from Sargus Iron Works  (one of my fave locations in the game ) It's got good lighting for a change lol


 




I like this one reminds me of my honey -although not my honey just best mates right now covid and all that -I havent seen her mouth or chin for a year  -stupid covid feck off 



Really going to throw myself into colouring  various comic strips over the next few monthes  so playing computer games takes a back seat for a while  although could just  dive in  and do the odd photoshoot  the next  time this post comes around - then again if Fallout Londons coming soon may  break that promise though .




 


I'll Drop Agents of Railroad Season 3 on my other blog https://hipsville365ad.blogspot.com/   soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...