Friday 20 August 2021

Atom Cats Rule Post 18


 I'll post my more colourful post after these-running a bit low on pics of that  theme-

I've broken away  my Fallout 4 obession lately -really have to focus on work  but had a quick dive into the game to post some new screengrabs -so  theres something new on the blog until I can find some new cool images but for now The Atom Cats Winter Collection 2022



Very Carla Monaco inspired  my Nora and Carla (From The Brotherhood of Gold)  at the moment -I do love this Winter Overhaul you could make your own Christmas cards -thinking four monthes ahead of myself 





Best rendered Jacket in the game in my opinion MC Leathers looks great in cut scenes  as Daisy demonstrates here when meeting Iron Curtain Man  Anton Starkov(Paladin Danse is a fake name lol)

Don't know why the actual default greaser jacket looks so fuzzy with zips that look like chalk drawings sometimes -maybe PC isn't as good as PS4 at textures 

If you don't like the sight of blood maybe skip this vid but they're cartton zombies so I'm not too bothered




Another Greaser Peggy Carter -I saw  the What If episode the other night-fantastic animation and kinda like the Skinny Steve Rogers but where was Tommy Lee Jones? Hope we get to see the real life Peggy at some time in the future .I wonder if final episode will be retelling of Avengers Assembled but with an entirely different team.
My latest Piper is meant to be Piper from Agents of Sheild lol I wonder if that show will come back I heard that it will come back but they'll be no reference to the events prior (kinda strange decison on Marvels part) But would welcome the return of that series - but right now it's all comic colouring which I love doing so until my photoshop packs up computer games have to take a break as it's time consuming and life is short .- some real humanoids in the next post .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...