Friday 6 May 2022

"Atom Cats Rule" Post 24


 A few featuring Uma  who plays Sunny from The Code mod - Her voice ozzes 1940's tuff chick attitude .

I'll have to transform her in 1999 Version of Emma Peel I've already got The 1965 version playing Anne Hargreaves .


A few shots of Irma lounging around.




I think I've got the best Trash Can Carla ever-nothing like the original although keeps unique  granny stance -I do wish there were other animations for NPC characters as individuals do have different ways of standing and walking.



Even made a  Peli Moto (Mechanic from Mando and Book of  Boba) as Mama Murphy although she looks more like the Emperor



Loving the lighting effects on the Enclave Oil Rig too - the game could do with more interiors like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...