Tuesday 31 May 2022

Galactic Beauty -Post 30

Reva in Leather I was hoping that would rhyme but it's pronounced Reeva

Moses Ingram -looking forward to the next episode of Obi Wan show -something tells me it'll be more Vadercentric - and perhaps we'll find out how Reva became a darksider.

 


 


I hope one day Jess Pava returns kind of like a Wedge you can fancy - maybe Rogue Squadron movie she'll be the lead-saw this today
Great to see Ashoka and Sabine (Natasha and Rosana) at least streamed from last weeks event-didn't catch the trailer :( it'll drop soon but I did see Mando season 3 trailer only once before it got took down -it'll be worth the wait I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...