Friday 28 April 2023

Saints Rule


 

The Saints Row 2022 Re-Boot -which I played over Christmas , New Year time so the bugs ' were mostly fixed, yet another superstupid story and everything as was last few SR games but still good mindless fun with an awesome soundtrack tonnes to gripe about and tonnes to enjoy a typical Saints Row game lol,hopefully dlc coming out soon will expand game and add a few more cutscenes, (SR2 DLC was great so I hope it's in that tradition) ,But here's my Saints Row 2022 cutscene movie starring Emma Peels wayward Grand Daughter(English chick voice is great .. but I do  miss cockney male Boss voice from the earlier games

.

 

 

A few more screencaps..






 



For Atom Cats Rule to continue as regular post I may need a new computer but that features bound to return in tme for Fallout London but a new Ps4 Fallout playlist is in the works with Female Preston Nick Valentine and Strong etc I call it FemmeOut lol so I'll post that here at some point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...