Tuesday 23 May 2023

AI Beauty 3

I know I'm featuring these particular AI generated image posts alot lately but this is all brand new to me and certainly something I never expected to see in my lifetime - this time images are generated by DREAM by Wombo well worth a visit Bing also have a Image Generator Not sure how to use Discord just yet but I will check out what Midjourney can do at a later date too but these images appear after you write a prompt sometimes under 30 seconds Some results it gets very wrong sometimes it gets image bang on - so here are a few more - see if you can see who influenced these pictures.
I'm just burping these out but still think the human mind and eye will always be more original ,random, and focussed but as someone who creates art all the time and its my whole point to my existance it's kind of frightning how these are so sophisticated -AI goes for the fun jobs first lol -won't be long before AI replaces politicians (way things are maybe thats not a nightmare scenario after all)
Young Patsy Stone  -no doubt I'll post another post after the next real life post -right now all this seems like a novelty like the best Etch A Sketch ever  but it makes you wonder how much of the  reality we life today and tommorow  is going to be shaped by AI ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...