Monday 26 June 2023

Atom Cats Rule-Post 28

More AI Generated images created from game footage stills from heavilly modded Fallout 4 playthrough footage


 I said I'd do this if I got bored  guess I got bored but then I got interested  then it became a priority lol Everyone in the world  should have their own Star Wars figure box


Then had a look at GI Joe/Action Force figure cards  for inspiration 

Think I'll settle for this kind of format for future figure cards  though with characters faction logo  changing depending on who they are

More AI Generated Pictures -created by my prompts and images from Fallout 4 and Dream Wombo AI













Maybe a 1950's version of Clone Wars is possible lol (it'll be video generators next so could make a trailer)

Jet Packs will be all the rage in Autumn



I'll  continue posting on my other blog  as I've done billions of these - maybe create a story out of this stuff 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...