Wednesday 26 July 2023

Atom Cats Rule-Post 30



 


This will be the last of these for a short while as my desire isto go back to comic colouring as well as that I have so many pics now some good but many have shoddy mistakes -which is because it takes very little time to generate such images -so sometimes it's bang on but mostly theres a glaring error lol like a mad hand or a warped nose so very much trial and error - AI like myself needs to do more life drawing lol
"Dolly Dagger" these are more "Action Sindy" rather than Barbie
Been using Dream Wombo to create these  which is great but theres no  landscape format hopefully someone there will suss how to do that eventually 

Check out my other bloghttps://johnohvision.blogspot.com/  to see the Fallout 4 gameplay playlists where I started off creating these kind of images 

Been a bit of a world changing Summer so far - I wonder if these will become more accurate within the next year ..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...