Wednesday 23 August 2023

Galactic Beauty Post 34


 Ashoka Day! but first up Kay Vess (Humberly Gonzalez ) as last time I featured this post I'd  only found out about next years Star Wars Outlaw game



I wonder if customization is an option-this is great  puckish roguish attire- maybe they'll go down the poncho route  like Fallen Order

Roll on 2024

 

I hope Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa are featured if not would make good dlc content.

Onto Ashoka -a few pics featuring Intergalactic Witch  Morgan Elisbeth-Diana Lee Inosanto




The Owl has Landed a few screencaps from the first two episodes ...


 







I think this dude was in The Americans (final season)


 


Reminds me of the Searchers this shot 


Well I'm happy! A Jedi Knights Quest .. as for the  next six episodes anything can happen so it's a good opening puts the past into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...