Monday 13 April 2015

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 7


1.

I love Squeeze first gig I ever saw apart from The Wombles - 2.
Originally I wanted to feature this post entirely about Carol White" the Battersea Bardot" unfortuntantly can't find many pictures  but you can see more of her in the videos I'll post here.
Instead I'll feature a few pictures  from the stars of the 1960's groundbreaking teleplay and movie .. starting with Suzy Kendall  starred in  the cinematic version of Up The Junction.
 3.

This promo picture would of been from the 1968 colour re-make- I prefer the original Wednesday Play made for television 1965 version though had a big effect on people at the time from what I've heard .
4.
5.
Geraldine Sherman with Ringo in a Hard Days Night
6.
7.
 Carol again in Gideons Way.(see video below)
8.

I've featured this before a few years ago on a playlist not sure people would of watched it that visit site I really hope they did -but if that' videos down -here it is again
I love the 60's obviously -here's Carol again in first part of an episode of Gideons Way from 1964 You'll find the whole episode on youtube but Carols not in second part,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...