Tuesday 14 April 2015

Rock Action-Post 7

1.
2.
Summer Angel again from Leathered Life-she's gone brunette searched for her when A sent me pics for his latest post on the main blogand found this excellent photo.
3.
4.
5.
The Amorettes -added them to my radio playlist which nobody but I can hear right now!! :( more about that in a second. 
6.

7.
The other great all girl power trio doing the rounds at the moment  Abjects (a track from demo is on the mythical playlist) I'm geniunly pissed off about all this...i've been with that station for over four  years -and before that for a couple of years till something like this happened so I left for a few years -they shouldn't mess with the format.

8.
9.
10.
In Grumpy mode :/ I may consider Spotify at this rate -They put my settings to V.I.P listeners only and I hate elitism I'm out to destroy it!!! sometimes I wonder if all they care about  is their advertising -but I'ma dvertising new talent way more important than some product that you can't buy outside USA -nobody can bloody hear it -except me - but I liked how things were - guess  I'll have to RTFM if that don't work out it's goodbye Live365.. Maybe a few tunes will cheer me up.
Delighted to recieve a package all the way from Moscow this morning The Cavestompers first LP .. bought the mp3s on bandcamp I didn't realise that included c.d too so it was a nice suprise .. not all Russians are like Putin and his cronies-that's why I have hope for that country to evolve as the young just wanna be like you or I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...