Wednesday 15 April 2015

"Sunglasses After Dark"Post 29

1.
2.
3.
Not shades .. but still cool specks.
4.

5.
 6.
7.
8.The lovely Adriana from style blog http://fake-leather.com/  theres nothing wrong with fake when it's modelled so well.
9. and the beautiful - Rosa http://rosapelsblog.com/?lang=enwho i've also featured on main blog a few weeks back.. these blogs are so well done- makes mine look  scruffy -but I kinda like that as that's my nature.
10.
11.
12.
Special RAMONES post on my personal blog seeing as it's  Joeys anniversary and band  have same name as these posts so  it kind of fits lol

I think I may of fixed radio-see last post-the radios just as important to me as these blogs -it keeps me going and hopefully inspires and cheers people up...that's the motivation... even if my kind of music isn't to peoples tastes there's thousands of other stations , but mines the coolest lol

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...