Wednesday 29 July 2015

"She Lives In Time of Her Own"-Post 12.

1.
2.
3.
4.
May of been first to rock a biker jacket at a red carpet type event? -this would be Cannes 1988
5.
With the genius that is Serge Gainsbourg..more of that later..altough I won't understand a word)
6.
7.


7.
8.


9.


10.
I've had to fall back on getty for these pics -something I usually try to avoid -It's  taken me a few days to get this post moving..
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
The blog kind of come to a halt  briefly -but back on track now -Beatrice Dalle- who I featured a couple of times here before-and I have a character in my comic which sports her pout(except shes a redhead with a big behive) but she's definitely Beatrice facially -so these will be good reference when her character appears in story -
So heres Beatrice and Serge-like I say wish I chose french now over sciences when I had to make  choice at school to drop subjects ...but if you're savvy you can get translation with subtitles button (although youtube don't make these things obvious enough) may of posted these before but this was before I realised you could get a translation(which is kind of baffling too)

Wayne Kramer ? MC5 guitarist.. is this translating correctly? it's like dada lol..He does smoke too much ol Serge maybe he's nervous? ...or just so french he has to chain smoke constantly  You wouldn't be allowed to smoke these days -here's more perhaps it makes more sense .. (nope- even translated it's completly nonsensical lol - I think it's going by sounds of words -to comedy effect -dialouge when read in english  is crazy pythonesque in fact) doesn't matter really -Beatrice looks great so no matter... Clip from Le Belle Le Historie which I screencapped a few years ago although I didn't feature whole movie(maybe I'll  find a better version pics aren't as big as I wanted ) -I've already featured clip on the motorway so I'll feature this instead...
Another video featuring Jim Jarmusch ..again about Night on Earth .. where she plays a blind passenger in a taxi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this- I've also always been fascinated by Beatrice Dalle. She's unconventionally attractive- and yet incredibly sexy. Or maybe it's the French accent! Another French actress that I like is Emmanuelle Seigner. I'm sure you've featured her on your blog before, and I know you will have seen (and probably posted the screencaps here somewhere) Polanski's 'Frantic' in which she starred with Harrison Ford. That scene where she wriggles into the car while wearing a short black leather suit outfit...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constantly featuring Emmanuelle here and on main blog -really like her-not just for her looks and style but because she's kind of into the same stuff I'm into music,& art seems to find time to juggle a acting , music , modelling and been a mum -admire that too - but she's on quite a few video playlists as well as pictures and screencaps. Frantics a fave Polanski movie -one of Harrisons best. -Beatrices an enigma -one thing I like about the French -mysterious and dark -so different from the Brits but only 26 miles away from where I live lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...