Friday 24 July 2015

Action Woman -Post 26

 1.
Had to be Karina first-has the good sense and taste to follow main blog plus she makes these awesome costumes herself (recently made a brillant Wasp cosplay) but here's her Psylocke..http://yesnomaybesoh.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme for this post is San Diego Comic Con  (I guess it's the biggest-The  only time I've ever went to one of these events and that was in Brighton which would of been a far smaller afair than this and I saw about 5 people cosplaying lol) I like to think it's caught on a bit more in this country since then.
2.
This ones from last year-but an excellent PSI Judge Anderson (movie version)
3.
Catwoman? .. well I dig this look.
4.
Imperial Officer -if they weren't so into grey and greens lol.. hopefuly the next films will have a few female imp officers.
5.
 Scarlett Witch.

6.
Rogue
7.
Lady Deathstrike
8.
Black Widow
9.
Black Widow (Movie Version)
10.
Scarlett Witch (Movie Version)
11.
Black Canary-really should do an entire post about her character... perhaps next time I get to this post.

12.
 No doubt I'll feature more from  SDCC over the  year ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...