Wednesday 22 July 2015

"Sheena's in a Goth Gang Now" -Post 9

1.
2.
3.

4.
5.
 Forgot to postt his one yesterday of Pat.
6.
Rose of Strawberry Switchblade when she sang with underground  industrial folk loungesters(actually they defie description which is how it should be)  Current 93. I guess this the stuff real Goffs listened to... I did have some Current 93 on tape  so its cool to find out Rose was part of that scene as well as the pop stuff...
7.
 8.

uncanny resemblence to Siouxsie..good make up
9.
10.
11.
https://purpleport.com/portfolio/missstorm/ 
Featured her on main blog earlier this week -really good like a  human chameleon (that's a compliement I dig Lizards
12.
Keeping it Goffy  - .. have to feature some Rose's more underground  work -she's really gone up in my books after finding out all this cool stuff lately.

well she did say she liked Casper the friendly ghost in a interview lol JAMC :) this one always reminded me of Johnny C. This is the one I had on a old battered c90 - good to hear this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...