Tuesday 15 September 2020

"She Lives in a Time of Her Own"-Post 25

As promised on main blog another Diana Rigg /Emma Peel post

Town of no Return always curious about this episode -as it originally starred Elizabeth Shepherd -in a Red Leather outfit (not sure if  that would of shown up well in black & white maybe they told her they were shooting in colour)  they filmed  that episode but Elizabeth  got the boot -Still it's the first appearence of Emma played by Diana Rigg  actually works very well as a episode to introduce her -
Awesome to see this in colour really puts my attempts at colouring photos to shame - (its that grey thang with the eyes i'll never master- I'll stick to comics)


These are boss apart from the flange -I'd use a vox wah wah myslf on the music here-
We need a few more like her- saddens me that Diana had to take little pay when so obviously she was the star of the show (alongside Patrick but you know what I mean) - and had to put up with male chauvnisism i'm sure from all quarters - I wish she didn't go - but I suspose when your as talented as Diana you want to try other roles
Not sure the artwork on box is finnished but awesome none the less.
This dudes always looking for an arguement lol - sadly this is how I tend to end my evenings watching this show on iplayer - but a good insight into Dianas Days Still think The Avengers would make a good game - i'd stick with the likenesses voices and most importantly character -but i'm a 60's freak and most people aint =but they really should be - no idea if theres any progress on Shane Black show I'm curious to see how they'll go about that- curious who'd they'd cast as Steed - it's a difficult role to take on after Pat.

I'll round off with a few class moments from Season 4
In these times I guess we gotta keep Bowler on in times of Stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds (kinda easy these days)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...