Sunday 13 September 2020

"Warm Leatherette" Post 75

 1
I've Featured a few from this shoot over the last year or so as it's very Emma Peelesque I'll link the originals
https://melvynpettit.zenfolio.com/p121039640

 2

 3

 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
 10
 11
 12
 If I was an autobot wonder what car the creation matrix would choose for me ... I'd probably wind up a Lada  lol-need to see this seems like Girls more like the original Spike rather than the Spike they had in first few films Shia  Mutt dude .Rather they  had made the films based on the 1980's original comics though. in Portland Oregon where the Ark landed Oh wow Shockwave- having flashback of been 11 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...