Saturday 5 September 2020

"She's Got Wheels of Steel " Post 74

1
2
3
4


5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Last  pic features Alina Dark (already thinking of end of the year post)  Strange to think this blogs been going since 2012 (I was going to shutdown the original back then  - then decided to   start this one up lol - but can't live without   dreams I guess  wouldn't be surprised if both blogs are going 40 years from now lol- that's if  certain parties stop sending the same advert link every time - once is enough - happy to post your links but please don't over do it otherwise I'll remove comments altogether - I paused comments earlier this year as my Mum is very ill and  my best mate died so I wasn't  in the right mood for  reading adverts - maybe they all stacked up over the monthes or its a computer sending them ) This Blogs not about advertising space  anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...